You've spent weeks searching for your perfect home.Here are the rates for our inspections, they can vary due to the age of the structure and
How much time have you spent researching for an inspector?
Is just getting fee quotes really doing research?
Canít afford the best home inspector?
How will you afford the items the "low cost"real estate agent dependent inspector fails to report?
how many heating and cooling systems that has to be checked.
Please check to see if the inspector you choose is licensed by the state of Alabama to do home and EIFS inspections.
Home Inspection Fees Are Listed Below
- Single Family Homes (up to 1000 sq ft) $325.00
- Single Family Homes (1001 - 1500 sq ft) $325.00-350.00
- Single Family Homes (1501 - 2000 sq ft) $350.00-375.00
- Single Family Homes (2001 - 2500 sq ft) $375.00-400.00
- Single Family Homes (2501-3000 sq ft) $400.00-450.00
Single Family Homes (3001-3500 sq ft) $450.00-500.00
Single Family Homes (3501-4000 sq ft) $500.00-550.00
Single Family Homes (4001-4500 sq ft) $550.00-600.00
- Single Family Homes (4501-5000 sq ft) $600.00-685.00
- Single Family Homes (5001-5500 sq ft) $685.00-785.00
- Single Family Homes (5501-6000 sq ft) $785.00-885.00
- Single Family Homes (6000-6500 sq ft) $885.00-985.00
- $295.00-350.00 Condominium Units
- For Stucco/EIFS Inspections -please call for estimate. We charge by the sq ft of the home, how many sides and how many stories.
- We can combine the EIFS and Home Inspection and save you money.
- Commercial Buildings-Please call for estimate
- We serve the State of Alabama
- Payment is due at the time of the inspection.